The Scribblings of Saint Fnordius

Random utterances and musings from the now-defunct Hermetic Order of Knights under Munich.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany

A writer in his spare time who sometimes does pencil sketches, a web designer and hobby philosopher who can be a gentle and funny friend or a nasty and bitter curmudgeon depending on the weather and who you ask.

05 July 2004

Do I really want to do this?

Start up a blog, that is. It's not as if I've got all that much time. I'm not even sure what I should write about. Politics? Nah, too many blogs go there. Apples? I use them, but I have to insights. Babylon 5? Man, I still haven't seen the fifth season yet. GURPS? Hmmm, maybe...


I'll have to dwell on this a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home