The Scribblings of Saint Fnordius

Random utterances and musings from the now-defunct Hermetic Order of Knights under Munich.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany

A writer in his spare time who sometimes does pencil sketches, a web designer and hobby philosopher who can be a gentle and funny friend or a nasty and bitter curmudgeon depending on the weather and who you ask.

09 September 2005

She said...

She said, "Do you remember that one time we ate oysters?"

He said, "Yes, It wasn't all I ate that night."

She said,
"You ordered everything off the menu. And then some."

He said,
"Some appetites just cant be sated."


She said,
"You're disgusting, but I love you."

He said,
"I never cared for love. But I lust after you."


She said,
"You're breaking my heart. Go take the trash out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home